Wanted: Empty btec bottles

dSculptor
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey, I just thought I'd put this out there,just wondering if there are guys out there that are throwing the Buffalo trace experimental bottles away? I would take them or for that matter any empty 375 ml. bottles,just wondering, please pm me if you do.I need at least 6.

Thanks,Don

Hey, I just thought I'd put this out there,just wondering if there are guys out there that are throwing the Buffalo trace experimental bottles away? I would take them or for that matter any empty 375 ml. bottles,just wondering, please pm me if you do.I need at least 6.

Thanks,Don

Planning to "decant" some Benchmark for "guests" are we?

No, I wouldn't sink that low,labels would come off,I think they are the perfect vessel for vatting,of course now I let the cat out of the bag.Thought I would just check this route first before buying some boston rounds.

None here, but it is nice to get a nice bottle with an easy to remove label. A little glass etching cream makes some nice decanters to give as gifts.

• 10 months later...
No, I wouldn't sink that low,labels would come off,I think they are the perfect vessel for vatting,of course now I let the cat out of the bag.Thought I would just check this route first before buying some boston rounds.

I am a big fan of this bottle shape for the same reason. I tried to find where to buy them online, but couldn't find anything yet. I don't really want the boston rounds if I can avoid it.

Anybody have any suggestions on a website to buy? It is not really feasible to buy a bunch of white dog for re-purposing the bottles.

Edited by awachatz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.