Join the Chuck Cowdery Tour, June 11-13

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

No, it's not a tour of me, though God knows I'm big enough. It's a tour of Kentucky with me, for three glorious days. The super-professional folks at Mint Julep Tours handle all of the hard stuff so we can just relax and have a good time. For more information, go here.

No, it's not a tour of me, though God knows I'm big enough. It's a tour of Kentucky with me, for three glorious days. The super-professional folks at Mint Julep Tours handle all of the hard stuff so we can just relax and have a good time. For more information, go here.

Hotel is not included? Where is the best place to get hotel?

Mint Julep can give you hotel information. The tour starts each day at The Galt House, which is a large hotel on the river. Mint Julep has its offices and gift shop there. Many of the March guests stayed at the The Galt House, but there are many other hotels nearby. Mint Julep gets special rates from several of them. They can give you the details.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.