Podcast for Bourbon Salon at Oxmoor

bourbonv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Last week I did an event with Chet Zoeller, Fred Minnick and Susan Reigler in the library of the Bullitt estate at Oxmoor on Bourbon history and tourism. I thought some of you might want to listen to it so here is a link: http://filsonhistorical.org/education/the-filson-bourbon-academy/

This will be available to non-Filson members for about a month when we will replace it with the next Bourbon Salon on Craft distilling and experimentation. It will still be available for listening after that, but only to Filson members. I hope you enjoy the podcast. I think it was a very good event.

Mike Veach

• 1 month later...

The new pod cast is up at the same link. It is Craft distillers and experimentation with willie Pratt from Michters, Steve Beam from Limestone Branch and Brent Goodin from Boundary Oak. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as i enjoyed doing the event.

Mike Veach

Thanks Mike, good stuff.

Mike,

Just echoing Squire here -- thank you for posting these links, and please continue, if there are additional bourbon salons.

Next month I am having Fred Noe, Bill samuels, Wes Henderson and Mac Brown and talking about being in a Bourbon family. In November we are doing one with Jason Brauner from Bourbon's Bistro, Joe Head from the Century Bar in Dayton and Molly Wellmann from the Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar in Covington and talking about Bourbon Bars.

Mike Veach

Squire,

I get that request quite often. The pay stinks but there is bourbon involved. I am working on a Bourbon Salon in December on Bourbon and Food and I am hoping to get Ouita Michaels and a couple of other chefs to be on the panel. Hopefully that will mean not only good Bourbon but some good food at the Salon.

Mike Veach

• 4 weeks later...

The new podcast is up at the Filson website. It was a good one with Mac Brown, Bill Samuels, Fred Noe and Wes Henderson. Unfortunately they never should have left me in charge of turning the machine off and on because i only got about 45 minutes of it recorded. Still it is a fun program but you will have to imagine the rest of the conversation.

Mike Veach

• 3 months later...

The latest podcast from the Bourbon Salon at Oxmoor is up on the Filson website. It is about Bourbon Bars featuring Joe Head from the Century Bar in Dayton, Molly wellmann from the Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar in Covington and Jason Brauner from the Bourbon's Bistro. It was a fun discussion. Here is the link: http://filsonhistorical.org/education/the-filson-bourbon-academy/

Mike Veach

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.