Twisted Spoke Bourbon

Theron Volkman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I recently purchased a bottle of Twisted Spoke Bourbon on the recommendation of the liquor store owner. The label shows

two motorcycles and a rural scene. Also on the label are the words 16 years of sucking wood & waiting 105 proof. It is

bottled by Commenwealth Dustillery. The whiskey is quite good. I suspect this is a van winkle product. Anyone know anything

about this whiskey? I can only obtain two van winkle products here in Nebraska, the 13yo rye and the 20yo family reserve so

this appears to be a good find.

Theron

Theron,

That label is indeed one that I bottle for a restaruant(biker bar) in Chicago. The owner wanted to have his own private label, and that's something that I can do. With the popularity of Harleys these days, I sell it in a few markets. KY, MO., NB., LA., and of course at the Twisted Spoke in Chicago. Glad you liked it.

Unfortunately, my wholsaler in Nebraska has only bought those three labels up until now. Hopefully more later.

Julian Van Winkle

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.