Another lawsuit. AE Rye this time.

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The gist of the lawsuit is over the term small batch. Since small batch has no legal definition by the federal government, I don't see this as anything other than a nuisance lawsuit.

Yeah these guys are just looking to squeeze someone. I'm sure their clients have been damaged greatly... What a crock of bovine excrement!

Maybe they dropped their bottle? That could be damaging.

I'm all for class action lawsuits that target actual wrong-doing or deception, but this just seems like a shake-down by a couple of lawyers that heard about the labeling issue some NDP's pulled and they're just trying something else.

I knew exactly what I was buying when I bought it, MGP sourced rye that they bought and finished in Rum casks... still fucking delicious. overpriced? probably, but I still enjoyed it. I figured the high price was for the limited quantities that they have and not let the secondary market take advantage of raising the prices even higher.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.