Current 4 Roses Gift Shop Bottles

Renegator
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Not sure if this is the right forum for this so please move if necessary.

Does anyone know what bottles the 4 Roses Gift Shop in Lawrenceburg currently has? I'm headed there on Monday (3/9).

Also, if anyone has any good liquor store recommendations for the Lexington area - I would appreciate it. Not looking for limited editions - just stuff like VOB BIB age stated or VSOF BIB. Stuff I can't find in GA...

Thanks

Does anyone know what bottles the 4 Roses Gift Shop in Lawrenceburg currently has? I'm headed there on Monday (3/9).

Also, if anyone has any good liquor store recommendations for the Lexington area - I would appreciate it. Not looking for limited editions - just stuff like VOB BIB age stated or VSOF BIB. Stuff I can't find in GA...

Thanks

Liquor Barn will be, by far, the best selection. You probably won't find any VOB age stated though, as I seem to recall a run on that stuff a while back.:grin:

I'd also recommend Rite Aid and CVS pharmacies, as well as any Kroger Wine and Spirit Shop.

As for the 4R gift shop question, I'd give them a call...

Thanks

Four Roses has a pretty good handle on public relations. It would not be difficult for them to post on their website when each expression is going onto gift shop shelves and when each expression is depleted from the shelf. There are auto-inventory programs that would make it easy. Ask them about that when you are there.

Post here what bottles you find on the shelves of each shop. Thx.

Age stated VOB in small sizes (200, 375) can still be found and is still shipping from the distributor

Update: I was able to find both VOB 100 proof (age stated) and Old Fitz BIB in 375s at Liquor Barn. Woohoo! As for Four Roses - I only went to the Lawrenceburg gift shop.

Here is what they had:

OBSO - 11 yr 1 mo - 116 proof

OBSV - 9 yr 9 mo - 115.2 proof

OBSQ - 10 yr 7 mo - 115 proof

OESQ - 10 yr 8 mo - 117.4 proof

OESF - 11 yr 2 mo - 113.8 proof

OESF - 10 yr 8 mo - 113.4 proof

OBSF - 11 yr 2 mo - 120 proof

Thanks for the info, renegator. Although it is only a single snapshot of one days shelf inventory, it is helpful to know. Good visit.

• 1 year later...

Liquor barn has 4roses private barrel selections just sitting on the shelf all day whenever I visit back to lex

On 6/15/2016 at 11:07 AM, Bourbonmakesmepoop said:

Liquor barn has 4roses private barrel selections just sitting on the shelf all day whenever I visit back to lex

I was just in Lexington on Monday and Tuesday. Stopped at 3 different Liquor Barns there and found OBSF, OESF, OESV and OBSO, at least. I also went to the 4R distillery hoping to get one from the gift shop but they had nothing.

• 5 months later...

This may be a stupid question, but do they ever offer any of the limited edition four roses bourbons in the gift shop?

For a nanosecond when it gets released! Well, maybe two nanoseconds. 

I think a few people managed to get it during the sampler by waiting in line at the distillery.

For a nanosecond when it gets released! Well, maybe two nanoseconds. 

I think a few people managed to get it during the sampler by waiting in line at the distillery.

Ah ok, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the Sampler of course but the Festival In September.

Festival? I'm not familiar with that

1 minute ago, briankeith513 said:

Festival? I'm not familiar with that

Annual bourbon event in Bardstown every September. The Sampler was/is a much smaller event that used to be the last weekend in April but apparently is moving up a month to March next spring. SB.com has held a gathering in Bardstown in conjunction with those activities and has long been THE place to be at each of those events!

Well, for me anyway. :lol:

Annual bourbon event in Bardstown every September. The Sampler was/is a much smaller event that used to be the last weekend in April but apparently is moving up a month to March next spring. SB.com has held a gathering in Bardstown in conjunction with those activities and has long been THE place to be at each of those events!

Well, for me anyway. :lol:

Niceeee, thanks for the info.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.