BOTM 6/16: Booker's

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I ended up getting the first 6 bottles in the new Booker's batched bottles. I opened them all and have a bit of each ever now and then. I had forgotten how much I enjoy drinking Booker's.

I have always liked the higher proof stuff and I took this for granted over the last couple years. I'm now back on the Booker's wagon and liking it.

On July 27, 2016 at 11:37 PM, b1gcountry said:

Joe, I know it is bourbon of the month, but if we opened it up to rye too, we'd instantly have like 50 extra bottles we could add to the rotation. Just a thought.

Ditto. I was about to post same suggestion. I look forward to this thread and as a relatively new member I always learn something. I certainly appreciate the effort, Joe, but don't sweat it so much that it becomes too much. Always good to focus on a particular whiskey. 

• jbutler unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...

I got a bottle of the Bookers "Off your rocker" as a Christmas gift when I first started getting into bourbon and it cleared my sinuses. Now I've had Off Your Rocker, Front Porch and the newest one Sip Awhile. Bookers is worthy of being reviewed as editions in the way that Barrell Bourbon is done in editions. The different bottlings since 2015 with their individual names and labels have big differences. The Rocker and the Sip Awhile were really good, with tons of flavor, the front porch was very bland. Of the 3 so far sip awhile was the best. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.