What Rye did you purchase today? Fall/Winter 2016-2017

Tucker
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Picked up a Hochstadter's Vatted and a back up HWMWND Act 4 that was close to retail (at least here).  The store I found them at was the real find, little neighborhood place but had some harder to come by stuff at fair prices, even if they tried to get me to buy a 1.75 of Willett

Picked up a Hochstadter's Vatted and a back up HWMWND Act 4 that was close to retail (at least here).  The store I found them at was the real find, little neighborhood place but had some harder to come by stuff at fair prices, even if they tried to get me to buy a 1.75 of Willett

I love supporting the smaller liquor stores when they have fair prices.

I'd like to get a newer act of HWMWND if I can find one on the shelves around here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, OldFitzWithTheGoldLabel said:

I love supporting the smaller liquor stores when they have fair prices.

I'd like to get a newer act of HWMWND if I can find one on the shelves around here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah there is tons in my area but mostly between $110 and $119, I'm a buyer under $90.

At a local store sale they had everything at a dollar over cost. I like EHT rye but have been reluctant to pay the $70-80 price of admission and usually only have a pour every so often at a bar. The sale price was $55 a bottle and I grabbed four. That should last me a couple years or at least until next year's sale!

Edited by Charlutz
I am smarter than autocorrect

17 hours ago, Charlutz said:

At a local store sale they had everything at a dollar over cost. I like EHT rye but have been reluctant to pay the $70-80 price of admission and usually only have a pour every so often at a bar. The sale price was $55 a bottle and I grabbed four. That should last me a couple years or at least until next year's sale!

I have been finding it for $65 at a few places in my area lately been trying to resist the urge to buy a couple back ups.

Saw the newly released Ezra Brooks Rye in SC today but passed as I committed to a couple of bottles when my local NC ABC gets this in

I picked up a Jack Daniels Single Barrel Rye a couple weeks ago.  Been enjoying it.  I wanna say it was $41 or there about.  

Picked up a Redemption 7yr Barrel Proof today for $60 which is cheaper than I have seen in my area in the past.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.