Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee Dave

First Manhattan

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Tennessee Dave

You may not believe it but I made my first Manhattan today.  Elijah Craig Small Batch, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Angostura bitters and Luxardo cherry.  Pretty dang tasty.

IMG_4311.jpg

dcbt
43 minutes ago, Tennessee Dave said:

You may not believe it but I made my first Manhattan today.  Elijah Craig Small Batch, Carpano Antica Vermouth, Angostura bitters and Luxardo cherry.  Pretty dang tasty.

I believe it; I've never made one either.  In fact, I've never had any bourbon cocktail and have only made one.  My MIL's husband wanted an Old Fashioned once; I had to look up how to make it.  He seemed to like it but I have no idea what it tastes like!

PaulO

I'm just the opposite.  I got really interested in the classic cocktails back in the 1990s.  I started tasting different whiskies by themselves in order to evaluate.  Eventually, I switched over to bourbon with an ice cube or two, after I discovered which brands I liked.

That is a nice looking Manhattan there.

SqueakScolari

That is a fine looking drink there. The Manhattan is one of my favorite cocktails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.