BOTM 3/17: Wyoming Whiskey

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

6 hours ago, Jazzhead said:

I haven't tried the "wheater" WW,  but tore through a bottle of their rye-forward "Outryder" expression in record time for a craft whiskey.    Excellent whiskey (not quite bourbon because of the blended mashbill),  and I've already sprung for another bottle.

It won't be too long before the crafty boys are fully competitive with the bourbon giants.  They're already competitive when it comes to ryes - my open ryes include both the excellent Ragtime Rye (a straight) and the unique Dad's Hat Rye finished in port barrels.   (Wine barrel-finished ryes and bourbons are my current "fad" -  I've tasted and enjoyed within the past year a number of these, including Straight Edge, A Midwinter Night's Dram,  and Rough Rider.)  

Just so ya' know, WW isn't a craft distillery. It's not a huge place, but it is a "normal" distillery. 

Biba! Joe

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

Just so ya' know, WW isn't a craft distillery. It's not a huge place, but it is a "normal" distillery. 

Biba! Joe

Why don't you consider Wyoming Whiskey to be "craft"?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.