Austin TX

Clueby
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Have some coworkers in the Austin area willing to do some hunting for me. Any recommendations on stores that might have some harder to find stuf....particularly Weller? The store they went to last week told them the same story we get here re Weller (OWA & W12). That they get it twice a year and its gone in a day.

PM me please if you a line on anything. Thanks!

Austin doesn't get much of the short runs.  And those that get them charge secondary.  Spec's and Twin Liquor get W12  and OWA.  All gone.

1 hour ago, Pjcowboy said:

Austin doesn't get much of the short runs.  And those that get them charge secondary.  Spec's and Twin Liquor get W12  and OWA.  All gone.

Yeah..pretty much discovered that. I was hoping it was more like other parts of Texas. Sigh.

5 hours ago, Clueby said:

Yeah..pretty much discovered that. I was hoping it was more like other parts of Texas. Sigh.

The rest of TX is the same way at this point.  WSR is readily available but the other Wellers take some extraordinary timing, luck, or hussle to find.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.