160th Anniversary 8yr Chicken Cock

Limegoldconvertible68
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anybody bought or even tried this one yet?  I like the idea of ordering it directly from the company but $100 for MGP bourbon seems ridiculously high. Sure it's probably gimmicky but the original had quite a bit of history. I saw where barrels #1 and #2 have already sold out. 

3 hours ago, Limegoldconvertible68 said:

Has anybody bought or even tried this one yet?  I like the idea of ordering it directly from the company but $100 for MGP bourbon seems ridiculously high. Sure it's probably gimmicky but the original had quite a bit of history. I saw where barrels #1 and #2 have already sold out. 

Breaking Bourbon reviewed it today, I can't understand why anyone without some sort of attachment to the brand would buy this. Cool bottle though.

Thanks for the heads up.  Kinda my thought as well. Basically, they found an old abandoned brand with an interesting history and reprinted the label and stuck it on generic bourbon. Then stick an insane $100 price on it and hope the the uneducated buy it up. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.