Jack Daniels Rye

kwshannon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've been on this whiskey for several nights, and I can't dial it in.  Every visit brings something new, and those range from good to bad.  I can't remember a whiskey that my palate was so all over the place with. This teasing keeps me interested, and I look forward to finding a baseline with it.

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

I've been on this whiskey for several nights, and I can't dial it in.  Every visit brings something new, and those range from good to bad.  I can't remember a whiskey that my palate was so all over the place with. This teasing keeps me interested, and I look forward to finding a baseline with it.

Word. Tried this yesterday night, it is WEIRD. Rye with bananas. I don't know where to put it, or even if I actually liked it. But I am already getting excited thinking about the inevitable SB BP.

16 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

I finished a bottle of this last week. It's certainly all over the place but I found more good with it than bad. 

1 minute ago, beasled said:

I finished a bottle of this last week. It's certainly all over the place but I found more good with it than bad. 

Me, too.  It's pluses do outweigh its minuses.  I just wish I knew when either was coming!  :lol:  

• I like it 1

• 3 months later...

It's a good rye at a very reasonable price.   I've gone through 2 bottles of this rye.  

• 5 months later...

Had some this weekend. Liked it a lot very smooth and went down easy. 

Edited by mross

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.