New lakeside bourbon complex will cost $150 million. See what it will include.

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

...And, the "yuppie-fication" of the best small town in America begins in earnest.     Cross yer fingers and hope fer the best kidz.

I would never wanna look at Bourbon distillation as a bad thing; but this sounds like it might ultimately be that ...for Bardstown ...to me at least.     B'town is getting ready to 'jump the shark', I fear.    I hope I'm wrong.

And if this comes to fuition, the price of rooms at the GN and other hotels will probably increase. :mellow: Who all's in favor of getting together in Bardstown in February? :huh:

Joe

This sounds like a distillery/amusement park hybrid. Not really my cup of tea, but I have to admit it sounds like something that will appeal to families visiting the area.

Willett is also adding an on-site restaurant and a B&B, but I'm imagining it having a more authentic vibe than "Kentucky Owl Park" when completed.

The picture is a bit amusing. Lots of things labeled but the one label missing is a distillery...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.