Memphis recommendations

vismatt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well, you're unlikely to find any highly allocated or LE bourbon unless it's marked up substantially on the shelf, but sometimes you can get lucky.

The places I'm familiar with that have the best bourbon selection are Corks Wine & Liquor, Germantown W&L, Buster's W&L, Stellar Cellar, Gaslight W&L, Natalie's W&L and Caesar's. Many of those also have some great store picks, especially Corks and Stellar Cellar, but the others have some good ones too. Buster's is the largest store in Memphis, but furthest from my home so I don't visit often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I like it 2

15 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

Well, you're unlikely to find any highly allocated or LE bourbon unless it's marked up substantially on the shelf, but sometimes you can get lucky.

The places I'm familiar with that have the best bourbon selection are Corks Wine & Liquor, Germantown W&L, Buster's W&L, Stellar Cellar, Gaslight W&L, Natalie's W&L and Caesar's. Many of those also have some great store picks, especially Corks and Stellar Cellar, but the others have some good ones too. Buster's is the largest store in Memphis, but furthest from my home so I don't visit often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have visited all the stores in the Germantown area, and one thing that stood out was the many store picks. If you do decide to visit Germantown drive slowly, they take going over the limit very seriously. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.