Virgin Islands, Haiti, Honduras

FasterHorses
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Any bourbon to be obtained in these crazy countries or their airports? I would imagine Blanton's SFTB would be available in British Virgin Islands but what about USVI? Are the other two countries too poor for this type of thing? 3 different friends are traveling next month. 

1 minute ago, FasterHorses said:

Any bourbon to be obtained in these crazy countries or their airports? I would imagine Blanton's SFTB would be available in British Virgin Islands but what about USVI? Are the other two countries too poor for this type of thing? 3 different friends are traveling next month. 

Is 'crazy' the new PC word for s***hole?

Deaf+Durbin.JPG

On topic - I doubt any of those airports and/or tiny countries would have anything as good as SFTB, I'd anticipate the usual Beam white label and Jack

• I like it 1

This stinks.. i should be able to get them to mule something good back. I guess theyll have to enjoy their trips without hunting for my stuff.

• I like it 1

14 hours ago, FasterHorses said:

This stinks.. i should be able to get them to mule something good back. I guess theyll have to enjoy their trips without hunting for my stuff.

Well, that seems downright thoughtless of them!

Hunting for whiskey for me by my friends when they are travelling isn't a matter of life or death. It is far more important than that! B)

• I like it 2

Been to Honduras many times. Lovely people, but hardly any bourbon at all.

Edited by cdcdguy
  • I like it 1

Used to be you could buy Blanton's STFB and Gold on St. Croix, USVI, with no problems.  However, last time we were there (last April) there wasn't a bottle to be had anywhere.  Beam owns Cruzan Rum, which is located on St. Croix, and so Beam has a large presence on the island.  However, nothing interesting from Beam in the stores, other than Cruzan.  We are headed back to St. Croix this summer and I will look again for STFB and Gold, but I am not optimistic about my chances.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.