Woodford Reserve BIB

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, kevinbrink said:

Since it's BIB and is a single DSP assuming this is just Pot Still Bourbon.

Ooooffff.......that pot still only stuff is terrible. Good catch.

• I like it 1

I've never tried the WR pot-still component on its own but I've read several times on here that it's bad. What characteristics does it have?

18 minutes ago, Kpiz said:

I've never tried the WR pot-still component on its own but I've read several times on here that it's bad. What characteristics does it have?

I got a metallic note hidden in a basic bourbon.  When trying to identify what the note was, my mind flashed on the taste of water that has been sitting in a rusty tin can too long.  Yeah, well, I was in the Army and it was a hot day and . . .

• I like it 3

11 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

I got a metallic note hidden in a basic bourbon.  When trying to identify what the note was, my mind flashed on the taste of water that has been sitting in a rusty tin can too long.  Yeah, well, I was in the Army and it was a hot day and . . .

Thanks, Harry. I hope you had a recent Tetanus booster!

• I like it 1

I get copper penny and acetone.  I can pick the latter up in any pot still make, some obviously more than others.

• I like it 1

7 hours ago, flahute said:

Ooooffff.......that pot still only stuff is terrible. Good catch.

The label says DSP 52.  I assume there's only the pot still there?  The reviews on this should be quite entertaining.

4 minutes ago, PaulO said:

The label says DSP 52.  I assume there's only the pot still there?  The reviews on this should be quite entertaining.

As far as I know. If there's a column still in Versailles it's very well hidden.

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.