Cigar Friendly establishments in Lexington & Louisville

Skinsfan1311
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Can any fellow BOTL suggest any nice places to enjoy a cigar in Lexington and Louisville?

Thanks!

Schwab's (on Southland Drive) in Lexington and Jake's Cigar Bar (just south of town in the Brannon Crossing development) are the two that I'd recommend.  Schwab's is a locally owned tobacconist, who has a nice selection, is very knowledgeable, and accommodating.  If you make it down to Southland, Willies Locally Known is also a great stop for a drink/bite to eat.  They also have live music several night of the week.   

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

Schwab's (on Southland Drive) in Lexington and Jake's Cigar Bar (just south of town in the Brannon Crossing development) are the two that I'd recommend.  Schwab's is a locally owned tobacconist, who has a nice selection, is very knowledgeable, and accommodating.  If you make it down to Southland, Willies Locally Known is also a great stop for a drink/bite to eat.  They also have live music several night of the week.   

Great!  Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.