Probably illegal in 32 countries around the globe & Europa!!!

bayouredd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Wagyu sirlon wrapped in bacon w/ pearl onions, portabella shrooms & sweet peppers; all kabobbed...

kabob.jpg.d61cfe47f4d0c7017d1ffc2e82316323.jpg

Not to mention, my favorite cooking utensil, a pour of Blanton's...

kabob1.thumb.jpg.9e6bee983ca7c4b6314397e835dbb2e7.jpg

And Voil'a...

kabob2.thumb.jpg.80ecfa0962f7885bf771ef3d9ecd4e65.jpg

As good as the Blanton's is, the Jeff AAS goes better with the bacon, by a nose...

kabob3.thumb.jpg.ee6c75d31dacb778b9d08a8dbca92116.jpg

• I like it 2

Really looks good. But, kabobbed?  How'd you manage to drive home with the beef without eating it in the car?  Heck, I buy two pounds and give one to my wife, telling her, "This is all they had left."  Is not a lie as I count ME as one of THEM.:rolleyes:

Seriously, those are beautiful.  You might consider posting some shots over on amazingribs.com.  Also, at what point in the process did you switch from Blantons to Jefferson's Ocean?  I usually stick with basic KC when grilling beef.

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, Harry in WashDC said:

Really looks good. But, kabobbed?  How'd you manage to drive home with the beef without eating it in the car?  Heck, I buy two pounds and give one to my wife, telling her, "This is all they had left."  Is not a lie as I count ME as one of THEM.:rolleyes:

Seriously, those are beautiful.  You might consider posting some shots over on amazingribs.com.  Also, at what point in the process did you switch from Blantons to Jefferson's Ocean?  I usually stick with basic KC when grilling beef.

Thanx... We aren't really beef people, so it was safe on the way home. To me real steak people like it rare. I do get a bit more than the Wife. I like medium & she likes well done, so I take the bigger pieces. Works out well.

As far as amazingribs.com, what a great site. I have use them for a guideline several times. I never follow a recipe, exactly; I have to put my own spin some way, but that guy is legit.

Actually, when pork is on the grill KC120 is my goto. I switch to the Jeff when it is time to eat. The salt in the bourbon seems to intensify the bacon, if there is such a thing.

Again, thank you for the kudos...

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.