Buffalo Trace Announces The Release Of The 2018 BTAC

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

If the link/pdf doesn't work, visit the distillery website for more detailed information. 

https://www.buffalotracedistillery.com/sites/default/files/Antique Collection 2018 News Rls 8-29-18.pdf

There's been one change of note to the lineup. The ER17 will now be bottled at 101 proof! Kind of a homage to the old ER 10/101.  FWIW, Harlan Wheatley was at a bottle signing at Liquor World in Bardstown a number of years ago during the KBF. I suggested this to him way back then. I also mentioned something about this to Mark Brown and the powers that be at BT back in April. I wonder...........:huh: Nahhhh.;)

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

8 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

If the link/pdf doesn't work, visit the distillery website for more detailed information. 

https://www.buffalotracedistillery.com/sites/default/files/Antique Collection 2018 News Rls 8-29-18.pdf

There's been one change of note to the lineup. The ER17 will now be bottled at 101 proof! Kind of a homage to the old ER 10/101.  FWIW, Harlan Wheatley was at a bottle signing at Liquor World in Bardstown a number of years ago during the KBF. I suggested this to him way back then. I also mentioned something about this to Mark Brown and the powers that be at BT back in April. I wonder...........:huh: Nahhhh.;)

Biba! Joe

Hey!   Don't sell yourself short, Joe.    These ideas have to start somewhere, right?  Who knows?  Maybe right from your lips to the new labels?

Suggested retail price: 99$  --  That won't happen. Especially not in the EU.

Isn't the Stagg a bit under-proofed this year? Compared to earlier years, that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.