dwolf

Barrell Bourbon Craft Spirits 15 yr cask

briankeith513

Anyone try this yet?

tanstaafl2

Had a friend share a sample of this a coupe of days ago. A blend of TN (presumably Dickel,) MGP and an unidentified KY distiller. I thought it was good but would not purchase it myself after trying it for $250 or what ever it went for even if it were still available. 

• I like it 1

jvd99

Interesting result from Minnick, but I put little trust in his reviews as he never rates anything too critically, although this one was blind so I'll give him that.  Yet, it's only 1 man's opinion

Had not heard of this BB15 before, and of course, not seen it in the wild.  At $250, I'm a pass.  Maybe $100 and I'd take a flyer

grantsi

In a moment of weakness today I paid $239 for this bottle at a local store while waiting for a client ... it will be open this weekend. I might forget to disclose this purchase to the wife as I’m disgusted with myself ( I’ll be a little less annoyed if this is delicious)

fosmith
8 hours ago, grantsi said:

In a moment of weakness today I paid $239 for this bottle at a local store while waiting for a client ... it will be open this weekend. I might forget to disclose this purchase to the wife as I’m disgusted with myself ( I’ll be a little less annoyed if this is delicious)

Don't feel bad.  She probably doesn't tell you about every purse or pair of shoes she splurges on... :lol: