Tennessee Recommendations

JoeTerp
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'll be driving from Virginia to Nashville in a little over a week and was hoping I could get a few recommendations for good stores to stop in.  My main goal would be finding a few good store picks that are non-existent in Virginia.

Thanks in advance

Joe

I'll be driving from Virginia to Nashville in a little over a week and was hoping I could get a few recommendations for good stores to stop in.  My main goal would be finding a few good store picks that are non-existent in Virginia.

Thanks in advance

Joe

That’s FasterHorses area, so he knows it better than I do, but if you’re up for driving a little further south, check out Elixir Spirits in Spring Hill, TN. They always have quite a few great store picks.

MC’s Wine & Liquor east of Knoxville just off I-40 has a lot of picks. I was just there yesterday and got a 4R OESF 8 yr and 8 mo, a KCSB PS, and a 9 yr Dickel PS. The other store picks I remember were BT, EC, KCSB Rye, JBSB, but they have more. They’ll let you sample their barrel picks before you buy. Also, they have some hard to find stuff too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.