Sign in to follow this  
mosugoji64

Castle & Key Tour For Our April 2019 Gathering

mosugoji64

Are we still calling it Sampler Weekend? I guess they're not using it, so we can call it that if we like!

Anyway, I have good and bad news regarding touring C&K that weekend. Brett said he can accommodate us, but can only take 1 group of 12 Friday, April 26 at either 8:30 or 9:30. I told him to tentatively block 9:30 as I thought that would probably work best for most, but let me know when you respond. Mrs. Mosugoji and I are going, so that leaves 10 spots. The most fair I can make it is first come, first served. Respond here if you want to be on the list with which time you prefer. After 10 people, I'll keep a list of alternates in case anyone has to drop out, so let me know if you're not one of the first 10 but would like to be considered.

Another bit of good news: he said the tour will be their treat!

Edited by mosugoji64

BigRich

I’m interested. Please put Matt and I down since we missed it last time.

• I like it 1

GaryT

Hey Brian - thanks for organizing this!  Put my Dad and I down as well (although if there's a ton of demand, since I got to see it last year, I'd bow out).  Or if Smokin'Joe has the GBS slotted for a private barrel selection of 23 year Bernheim rye (that's the latest rumor) ;)  

• I like it 1

Richnimrod
1 hour ago, GaryT said:

Hey Brian - thanks for organizing this!  Put my Dad and I down as well (although if there's a ton of demand, since I got to see it last year, I'd bow out).  Or if Smokin'Joe has the GBS slotted for a private barrel selection of 23 year Bernheim rye (that's the latest rumor) ;)  

^^^ What Gary said.^^^ 

If we can, I'd certainly love to do this again; but, as Gary said, we've seen it. 

I'm certain others will beg, and I possibly could be convinced to allow someone in my place, who has yet to enjoy this unique and wonderful place... for considerations to be negotiated separately (KIDDING!).

• I like it 1

lcpfratn

Put me down on the list to be there! I agree that 9:30 would be the preferred time.

• I like it 1

Vosgar

I'd like to go Brian. Anytime works for me.

Thanks for setting this up!

Edited by Vosgar
  • I like it 1