Items for Sale!!!

bayouredd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The masses asked for it, so I am driven to provide the highest quality, bourbonite paraphernalia on the planet.

Check out this lovely, endorsed without permission, man who has everything, needs more s&!+, gear...

When denial is too extreme for plain ol’ “rose colored glasses”, you need the ”0895” 4-Roses, who gives a s%&#, purple haze, looks good to me, glasses. You want to look as good as the world in front of you appears.

This Item is limited; he’s got a new camera...

0895.thumb.jpg.ffa6fd77712b37c54b4c14c319d91fb2.jpg

Just in time for Valentine’s Day and with lingering thoughts of the past football season, check out the “Gee10” Superfan/Fantasy Football/Valentine’s Day Trophy. What better way to show people, “hey, we won again, bitches” while also saying, “I Love You, Honey”.

Just Wow, who doesn’t want one of these...

trophy.jpg.0b94c33fdac937c3548cba83eefaa92e.jpg

And finally, Tin Foil Hat Enterprises, brings you the one & only “Fish Bowl Joe" Keychain. As you can tell, this demo model has given of itself and just keeps on giving. But wait, I know what you are thinking. It appears it’s held together with duct tape. True that you would be manly enough, but hold it right there my friends. That’s not duct tape; that is Gorilla tape. That’s right, you will be twice the man as anyone near you as you crank your Bentley (or most likely pick-up truck) with the nicest keychain in the free world...

kychain.thumb.jpg.be68341ae50558f231755185aea9173f.jpg

See how comfortably it fits in your pocket... (stretchy pants recommended)

pocket.thumb.jpg.5ebaebcaeed06dcb89dff3a0d10dd233.jpg

Disclaimer: Walking with this keychain in skid row can cause sudden bursts of cardio, beat downs, anal leakage or lifetime friendship...

For pricing please email us at: damn,youreallydon’tmindbeingscammed@booyah.com

• I like it 11

47 minutes ago, bayouredd said:

And finally, Tin Foil Hat Enterprises, brings you the one & only “Fish Bowl Joe" Keychain. 

I'll take two, please. Check is in the mail.

?

As a moderator here, I do have some powers. Not all knowing and all seeing, but powers nonetheless. You better thank your lucky stars redd. If you hadn’t included any Weller/fishnbowljoe merchandise, I promise I would have made your existence here a freaking nightmare/living hell. Muwaahaahaahaa!  ;)   Carry on. :D

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

9 hours ago, Galvin0791 said:

I'll take two, please. Check is in the mail.

?

Order being processed! Holding breath waiting for check!!!

9 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Do you accept Bitcoin?

Yes; bitcoin, cash, check, chickens, bourbon & hookers. Make sure to punch holes in the crate if paying by hookers...

5 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

As a moderator here, I do have some powers. Not all knowing and all seeing, but powers nonetheless. You better thank your lucky stars redd. If you hadn’t included any Weller/fishnbowljoe merchandise, I promise I would have made your existence here a freaking nightmare/living hell. Muwaahaahaahaa!  ;)   Carry on. :D

Biba! Joe

Thanx Boss! Just make sure to fend off other moderators until their product opens up...

34 minutes ago, 0895 said:

LMAO !

TAKE MY MONEY... NOW!

Actually the new camera threw me off. I thought you were a new guy!!!

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.