Jim Murray's 2019 Whiskey Bible (Four Roses?)

joboyd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Anyone else get Jim Murray's 2019 Whiskey Bible? I hadn't updated mine since 2013, and when I looked, I see no mention of Four Roses anywhere. Anyone else notice this? Did I just miss it somewhere?

This was my first year every purchasing a copy, I can't recall seeing any mention of 4R in there. I noticed a few other missing bottles as well, I was hoping to see Willett Rye in there. There were a few others as well, but I am currently at work and don't have my copy with me for reference. 

I have a copy of the 2018 edition.  Four Roses is briefly included in the bourbon section --  I only see three entries.

Just me personally; but, I never saw a reason to have somebody else (especially one I've never even met!) tell me what to like, or why to like it, or how to best enjoy it. 

...And, most especially not pay for the 'service' (and here I use that word in complete awareness of it's additional meaning).

• I like it 1

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

...........they must not be sending him samples.-_-

I can also imagine Rutledge telling him to go pound sand up his.....

• I like it 3

3 hours ago, Vosgar said:

I can also imagine Rutledge telling him to go pound sand up his.....

Hahaha! This.......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.