Weller Full Proof

kevinbrink
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

2 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

Budgetbottle, they may need to rethink the site name.

Would like to see the replies.

Read the reviews on that place... $250 for a bottle of Blanton's. LMAO.

1 hour ago, ondarocks said:

Read the reviews on that place... $250 for a bottle of Blanton's. LMAO.

STOP!!! I hear there might be a $50 commitment just to read an entire review.   Save Yourselves, folx!!!!!   Just stay away!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, Radioyada said:

And that is the exact reason I never say anywhere online where I purchase my bottles, or how much I pay for them.

Thats not as much fun as posting a really low price or msrp and telling them you got it at a different place across town....thats my personal favorite trick.  

9 hours ago, Jaxyax said:

Thats not as much fun as posting a really low price or msrp and telling them you got it at a different place across town....thats my personal favorite trick.  

Not sure if that's all that friendly.   For a forum such as this one, I'd recommend against this strategy.   

If you don't want to trash your 'honey-hole', just don't post about it's location ... or even at all (in near-real-time) about special acquisitions.   

Or, just advise personal friends via direct communication, and not in a public forum, thus limiting the publicity about that special offering or retailer...assuming such 'friends' will keep mum, as well.

Your call, of course....

1 hour ago, Richnimrod said:

Not sure if that's all that friendly.   For a forum such as this one, I'd recommend against this strategy.   

If you don't want to trash your 'honey-hole', just don't post about it's location ... or even at all (in near-real-time) about special acquisitions.   

Or, just advise personal friends via direct communication, and not in a public forum, thus limiting the publicity about that special offering or retailer...assuming such 'friends' will keep mum, as well.

Your call, of course....

...lol. I wasn't referring to here, I was referring to the local FB pages full of "taters" as they seem to be referred to...I mostly jest.."mostly". I always envision a run on stores once someone posts a "special" bottle on facebook and where they got it..taters falling over themselves trying to get in the door, would you refer to them as tater tots at that point?    

Sorry, I actually just realized that was my first post, I have been on the site reading etc for a while and thought I had posted about a few things.  I can see how that first post might rub someone the wrong way if they don't know me.  I apologize for the ettiequte breach.  

Edited by Jaxyax
Finish post (was interupted)

After day 2... my PS sample tastes like a barrell that BT was glad to offload.  Would like to try a non PS.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.