Info On Weller

Chefjohn
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I came across this  at a flea market and just couldn’t resist it. The sticker on it says Old W L Weller 11 year 90 proof.  I can’t find any info on this decanter or on Weller 11 year old. Does anyone have any info about these?

403C752D-7292-43C6-B2C7-7A8F498654CD.jpeg

F02106BA-F7D7-403F-863D-2E8A394FA7D9.jpeg

12 minutes ago, JCwhammie said:

The only thing I do know is that is one of the most badass decanters I've seen. 

Thanks JC. I know it’s pretty rare but I cant seem to find any info on the Old W L Weller 11 year that was in it. 

Over the years, I’ve seen many decanters from back in the day. This includes a number of them from Stitzel Weller. I remember seeing one that closely resembles the one pictured here, but it had a Stitzel Weller label on it, not a W. L. Weller. Great find. ?

Biba! Joe

On 2/15/2020 at 11:24 AM, fishnbowljoe said:

Over the years, I’ve seen many decanters from back in the day. This includes a number of them from Stitzel Weller. I remember seeing one that closely resembles the one pictured here, but it had a Stitzel Weller label on it, not a W. L. Weller. Great find. ?

Biba! Joe

Thanks Joe. They made several wit Old Fitzgerald in them. This is the only one the had Weller in it. I just cant fire a lot of info about Old Weller 11 year. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.