Map product of USA distilleries

hlclarkillo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi all,

I'm a designer of a map-making company and we're due to release a map I've created showcasing the whiskey and bourbon distilleries that are best to visit within the USA. Would anyone be interested in taking a look, via a picture online and giving us your opinions about it? I can put up a picture here for all to take a look at? It'd be great to get feedback and if you would gift it to somebody or yourself!

Thanks all,

Hannah

Hannah,

We'd love it!

Thanks for the offer and welcome to SB.  If you're interested in bourbon, there's a lot of good educators here.

Will

11 hours ago, hlclarkillo said:

Hi all,

I'm a designer of a map-making company and we're due to release a map I've created showcasing the whiskey and bourbon distilleries that are best to visit within the USA. Would anyone be interested in taking a look, via a picture online and giving us your opinions about it? I can put up a picture here for all to take a look at? It'd be great to get feedback and if you would gift it to somebody or yourself!

Thanks all,

Hannah

While we are always interested in all things bourbon, Hannah, it's my painful duty to remind everyone of the law of the land; specifically this part here:

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this web site and will not be tolerated. Commercial interests and charitable organizations are prohibited from posting here except when prior arrangements have been made with Straightbourbon.com management

On the other hand, if you aren't trying to sell us anything and simply possess a genuine zeal for bourbon, then welcome!

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.