Quick Poll: Favorite $25 Bourbon

BrokeCal
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

13 hours ago, fosmith said:

At my local Safeway supermarket, a handle of EW black is sometimes as low as $15.99 with the 10% half case mixed wine/spirit discount.  That's the equivalent of $6.85/750.   I don't know of a better value than that...

Sippin some right now! 

On 6/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, BrokeCal said:

Virgin 101 seems like another great value pour, unfortunately it's unobtanium out here, as is ET BiB.

Another disappointed Southern Californian.  I contacted the folks at ET about their plans for the BIB and they said "Due to limited supply, Early Times Bottled in Bond is currently only available in  the following select states. Washington,Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Texas, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia.  We are working hard to reach other states just as soon as we can. "

Dunno if that's worth anything.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, WhiskeyBlender said:

That's easy, number #3 WT101.

You can find it at almost every decent bar and restaurant across the country, and if they don't have anything more high end, at least you know you can have a good pour that night! 

Cheers,

Nancy

I've been trying to figure out what pour would go well with Top Dog and I think WT101 might be it.

• I like it 2

WT101 is my cocktail bourbon, and 1792SB has become my everyday sipper. Both around $28 at my Montana local. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.