Infinity Bottle

Bourbon_Jeeper
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey guys, I just started an infinity bottle. I put around .65oz of every open bourbon or Rye I had in it. I didn't include Tennessee or foreign (Canadian, Japanese, Scotch, or Irish) whiskeys, just American. As of now, it's sitting at 101.284 proof. I'm using the Infinity Bottle app to calculate that. As for the .65oz, well when it was at almost perfectly 2/3 full, in a 30oz bottle, I had 31 pours. I had put .5oz per pour but that said it should have been 15.5oz. So, I recalculated the single pour size using basic math. Since then I opened and added Kentucky Owl to the bottle. I may include a list of the whiskey in the bottle in the future. In the meantime, I could tell you if you are right if you guess what's in there.

Lin

20210408_200307.jpg

14 hours ago, Bourbon_Jeeper said:

Hey guys, I just started an infinity bottle. I put around .65oz of every open bourbon or Rye I had in it. ..., it's sitting at 101.284 proof.

Impressive.  Shows you have some good proofers in da house.  

nice! Agreed thats a good avg proof for a collection of that size. what's the book?

6 hours ago, steven s said:

nice! Agreed thats a good avg proof for a collection of that size. what's the book?

Most of my bourbons are 90 to 110 proof with almost none below 86 and several above 114. As for the book...

1618052385802941472501728187722.jpg

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.