N.Y. Post article on Bourbon

RT Fan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I wonder why whoever wrote this article refers to BT as “The Buffalo Trace” multiple times? I also wonder why they refer it as “the country’s premier distillery”, which is a very subjective claim

On 7/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, BottledInBond said:

I wonder why whoever wrote this article refers to BT as “The Buffalo Trace” multiple times? I also wonder why they refer it as “the country’s premier distillery”, which is a very subjective claim

They read it on "The Internets".

• I like it 1

On 7/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, BottledInBond said:

The NY Post should never be confused with papers like The NY Times or the Washington Post, especially for their OP-ED pieces or political pieces.  I get the NY Post delivered daily.  The NY Post has excellent sports writers and columnists and their hockey writer/columnist Larry Brooks is one of the best in the business. The rest of the paper is a gossip rag and republican biased political rag (and I’m a republican) slightly above a supermarket tabloid.

Oh, and for this bourbon article, the author interviewed the two Justin’s from Justin’s House of Bourbon in Lexington and one state legislator from Bourbon County which is where her “facts” came from.

Another publication that can be added to the list of rags that don't know 💩 about bourbon. Or liquor in general.

I think that is pretty much all of them now isn't it???

• I like it 3

13 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

I think that is pretty much all of them now isn't it???

Correct.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.