Knobb creek gifts

2002bolt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

did anyone register and collect the codes on knobbs website. I got enough codes (6) to get a free Stainless steel flask that is engraved with the knobb creek logo. Was wondering if anyone else did it.

I got that thing in the mail but after using that KC site for all of 5 minutes I gave up! lol.gif Wasn't worth the time... I wonder if it is the same flask they were giving away with the bottles of KC a few sesons back. For free it is quite a nice flask, hope you enjoy it. toast.gif

Well i just checked in the site about every week and got a code, so after a few weeks i had the free flask, it said i will receive it in 6-8 weeks so i guess we will have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if anybody's seen it in their neck of the woods, but Knob has a holiday gift pack out with a deck of cards and poker chips. It's illegal to sell in NY, but I read about it.

We saw Beam packaging these during our tour. Pretty cool, but they weren't forthcoming with any "freebies". frown.gif

Jim,

You didn't get the cards and poker chips on the tour? I traded an old plastic brisket plug for two sets. I think that Dane even got a set in trade for the BP I loaned him at Bettye Jo's

smilielol.gif

You only got two sets? The Used Plastic Pepcycle's Original Homemade Boone Home Commemorative Model Brisket Plug got me five. Of course I hadda throw in a half pint of Dr Bourbonstein and a road battered cooler. crazy.gifsmilielol.gifcrazy.gif

I heard they were offering ten sets for a brisket plug other than your own! You should have made Dane give is up, then split the take. smilielol.gif

Sorry Jim, but I've reached the conclusion that mine is a permanent plug. There's no threads to back it out and I sure ain't gonna use explosives. smilielol.gifcrazy.gifsmilielol.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.