WT Tribute Package Photos

Dave_in_Canada
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

IMHO it has to be the most beautifully put together spirits packaging I've ever put my hands on. OK, I'd have to admit that it's 1/3, perhaps 1/2 marketing hype, but I'm and advertising/marketing guy, so it has me completely sold.

For those of you who haven't seen it close up, here are the details.

Wooden Package with elastic closure and Wood Button

The wooden box is thin laminate veneer, perhaps birch, with the Wild Turkey emblem branded on the top panel and on the frontpiece.

Two sided medal medalion attached to neck

Embossed Cork

Inside the box is also an explanatary card. All labelling is exquisitely printed.

Even if you're not a WT fan, you've got to admit, they've gone all out on this one.

toast.gif

Great photos Dave, now I am waiting in even more anticipation for my ctn to arrive.

Ordered one from Binnys three weeks ago?? banghead.gif

Wow, you're right, Dave. That truly is beautiful packaging.

I'm on the design side of things, as well, and am drawn to distinctive bottles and labels. Looks like WT really did this one justice.

Does anyone have suggestions where a guy might find a bottle of it? My local retailer was told that it's duty free only!? Either he was lied to, or the local distributor only has enough for the duty free shops, and none for local retail.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.