'tis the season

ej178
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just got an ad from a local store advertising several of their "spirited gifts" or liquors with free glasses, shakers, and so on. WT 101 has a couple of low ball glasses as does GJ. Anything else out there, in your neck of the woods, worth considering?

I haven't looked yet, but I know that Nov is the month in Alabama to look for specials. Last year, my having noted everything that was on sale in the ABC store, one of the clerks replied, "You'd better get it now, because next month nothing will be on sale." In December, everything is full price, because of the holidays.

Tim

Tim,

That's interesting about the prices. Here is CA, at the store I saw the ad for, a 750ml bottle of WT 101 normally sells for $18.99 but the holiday gift pack is on sale for $14.99. I also saw JB Black 750ml on sale for $14.99 but this did not include any freebies. I really did not expect the gift packs to go on sale as most people will pay normal retail to get some nice logo glasses. Opportunity knocks! smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.