Old Glenmore Mashbill

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The Four Roses part is overblow in other ways too. A 40 year stretch where it was unavailable in the US, I remember it being readily available in the late 70s . I am rereading my Bourbon Books between the ice and snows this winter. F.Paul Pacult identifies Beams standing in the Market, There's no mention of Four Roses, John Ed Pearce tells of Brown Formans game, no mention that Four Roses is a brand to surpass or compete with. Then they have the President of Seagrams look at it and it's " The best selling brand in America " So they stop selling it here and send it all overseas. I have to wonder what day at Harvard Business School, that they go over that concept! lol.gif

At least they do mention some of the help that Maker's Mark got from the VanWinkles, That doesn't get much airtime.

That's easy, Bobby -- as the Lane Report shows, they must cover it the same day they teach the secrets of ceiling mounted, reverse gravity distillation!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.