Bourbon and cola

mrt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Bourbon and cola?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Bourbon and cola?

• I like
    • I don't like
    • So so

I've yet to try corn syrup coke, I'm guessing its awful going by the comments on this thread?

what does it say on the can over there (in the ingredients?), I am just curious.

I dig the Mexican bottled Coke because that's how it used to be when I was a kid, that's how I remember it.

But I almost never drink soda these days...

what does it say on the can over there (in the ingredients?), I am just curious.

I dig the Mexican bottled Coke because that's how it used to be when I was a kid, that's how I remember it.

But I almost never drink soda these days...

The ingredients here are:

Carbonated water, sugar, colour (caramel E150d), phosphoric acid, natural flavourings (including caffeine).

I tend to drink coke zero these days though or pepsi max.

Recently i visited the US and while there a friend took me to 7 Grand in downtown L.A. When we got there we were feeling tired so to start off the night we had a VW10yr107 with coke much to the barman's disgust. When we made our way to the $50+ PVW23yo and i wasn't paying we (obviously) had it served with just a cube of ice. Beautiful stuff. :grin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.