Red head Straight Bourbon

dave ziegler
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I just about a week ago I was given an old Whiskey Bottle of a brand called Red Head Straight Bourbon bottled by Kolmar in Ohio can anyone tell me a bit about this brand as being on the east coast never heard of it here! Was it any good as far as Quality? And Who distilled it?

Dave Z

• 11 months later...
I just about a week ago I was given an old Whiskey Bottle of a brand called Red Head Straight Bourbon bottled by Kolmar in Ohio can anyone tell me a bit about this brand as being on the east coast never heard of it here! Was it any good as far as Quality? And Who distilled it?

Dave Z

I have yet to find anything out about this old bottle need someone from the Cincinnati to let me know about this. It was 3 year old Bourbon 85 proof and says distilled in Indiana Bottled by Kolmar Inc. Cincinnati. Has a red Horse on the front Label 3 year old whiskey It was given to me by a friend who found it in a crawl space in a old house being torn down in Ohio! It is a very nice bottle I may post a picture would help maybe!

dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.