Whiskies of the World Expo 2002

jbutler
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Does anyone plan on attending this year's event in San Francisco?

Last year's was tremendous fun ... plenty of good bourbon ... plenty of men wearing plaid skirts as well. Behold the power of scotch.

I only found one member of this forum there last year, Brian McHenry, whom many of you know as "Bushido". I hope to see more of you folks this year.

For more info, go here:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.celticmalts.com/expo2002SF-home.htm>http://www.celticmalts.com/expo2002SF-home.htm</A>

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Hi Jim

I was there as well last year, but obviously didn't manage to bump into you! Or maybe I did, but neither of us realised it .... Anyway, as you said, it really was enormous fun and highly recommended to anyone who can make it. Doesn't look I'll be able to come again this time (England isn't around the corner, alas), but I sure hope to attend another one in the not-too-distant future.

Cheers, Lex

I attended the year before last and thought it was great. I made arrangements to go last year, but had a scheduling conflict at the last minute that I couldn't get out of (which cost me the hotel stay and most of the airfaire). I plan to attend this year.

Hi Jim,

I did not win the powerball this week so it looks like we will not be able to make this years whiskies of the world expo.

Bettye Jo

Damn Bettye Jo, I thought you had that lottery thing all wrapped up this week!

Why don't you try to talk Mr. Kass into making you a part of the HH expedition ... if they're coming that is.

I'll miss ya.

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.