Boodles Gin

TimmyBoston
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've been on a big martini kick lately, I've been making them with Boodles Gin. I absolutely love this stuff. Incredibly smooth with a very well balance flavor profile. An incredibly smooth and decadent martini.

The price is right on as well. A bottle will run you about $14. A very good price for a top notch product.

I've been on a big martini kick lately, I've been making them with Boodles Gin. I absolutely love this stuff. Incredibly smooth with a very well balance flavor profile. An incredibly smooth and decadent martini.

The price is right on as well. A bottle will run you about $14. A very good price for a top notch product.

Thanks for the tip. I was out of decent (i.e., not Gilbey's or Seagram's) gin, and picked up a bottle of Boodles for the season's first G&T. It was $16.98 at the Michigan state controlled minimum, but that's still a good price - same as Beefeater.

Tasted it neat first against Seagram's and Tanqueray No. Ten (my favorite premium other than Junipero, which is California only). Quite nice! Complex and a bit of a bite, which a splash of vermouth will balance.

I discovered that it was supposedly Winston Churchill's favorite gin.

I'm sure it will make a great martini, but for tonight, it's G&T.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.