WhiskyFest Chicago

Kauf
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

WhiskyFest is returning to Chicago April 17th. Will any of you be attending? Last year I enjoyed the bourbon seminars as much as tasting the diferent bourbons.

The guy I went with drank mostly scotch, but I think I'm bringing him back from "the dark side". About a year and a half ago he wanted to try bourbon, I suggested Knob Creek. After taking a sip, he dumped the rest down the drain. Since then he's tried, purchased and enjoyed several bourbons (Woodford, Kentucky Spirit, VW15 and Blanton's). Yesterday at work, he told me he tried Knob Creek again and liked it. Another convert to the enjoyment of bourbon.

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

You're a good man Bob! smile.gif Whenever you can extoll the virtues of bourbon and cure someone of the dreaded sc*tch disorder then you've done the whole world a favor. wink.gif

I'd love to come to Chicago! For the annual Blues Festival!

When it comes to bourbon I just go to Kentucky. There is something about men in skirts and bottles of whiskey that cost a month's wages that just turns me off.

The sad fact is if you 'get lucky' with a Scotsman in a kilt you're going to be sorry. Even more sorry if you drink any of his whiskey! wink.gif

I'll take Blues 'n' Bourbon anyday!

Keepin' My Pants On for a Change!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

My encounter with a man in a skirt.

I was at the Ketucky Colonel's B-B-Q minding my own business with my shoes off on the top row on a bleacher. This great looking man in a kilt kept saying there is the lass there she is. He made his way up the bleachers right in front of me picked up one of my dress shoes poured his drink in it and drank from it. I just about died of embarrassment. He whispered a few kind words to me and handed me my shoe then left.--------- And they really don't wear underwear under those skirts. At least he didn't. The ones at the bottom of the bleachers told me so.

Bettye Jo

I expect to be there, but it's a cheap cab ride for me. I liked it last year. I didn't have any trouble ignoring the scottish offerings, regardless of their attire. There's plenty of bourbon.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.