What is your "everyday pour"?

ratcheer
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have a 3 drink a day ration, and I pour one daily shot of Knob Creek, one of the Old Charter variations and then rotate between Old Grand-dad BIB or 114, Wild Turkey, Russell's Reserve and Rare Breed, Elijah Craig 12, Dickel no 12 (and Old Overholt or Wild Turkey Rye with Stewart's ginger beer.)

Sounds like a lot of fun, Carl.

I know what you mean about the ration. I used to enjoy the stuff way too much. For the past couple of years, my ration has been usually one drink a day and never more than two. However, sometimes that one drink will be kind of large, heh heh.

Tim

This ration deal has kept me out of the hoosegow for the past 20 years or so. 3 sensible pours of bourbon, or half a bottle of red wine or 3 pints of beer. Plenty for me to relax and unwind and not so much I think I can whip half the local police force.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by texascarl on Thu Apr 4 18:55:48 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

I had a friend some years ago, an artist, who controlled his drinking by going to the liquor store every afternoon and buying a pint of Old Grand-Dad, no more, no less. Needless to say, there was never any left over, but the need to share when guests stopped by may have upset the balance somewhat.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cowdery.home.netcom.com>--Chuck Cowdery</A>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.