Complaints!

Marvin
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Two thumbs up for Linn! When it comes to complaining you have to complain to the right people. If you get a bad bourbon go right to the source and express your complaint, as Linn did. He got results and his problem was taken care of. I was to pleased that Linn let us know about this, as I have in the past had several questions concerning a certain bourbon, and went right to the distillery for an answer. They have always been very gracious about answering my questions.

Let us not forget to take the time to write and tell them how we feel about their product and how much we enjoy them.

Cheers,

Marvin

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Why thank you Marvin for those fine flowers.It's good to see you back on the forum again! You know we do spend a lot of money on bourbon, and extoll it's virtues far and wide. Whenever you get a bottle you think just isn't right give the distillery a call. They are very much interested in quality control of their products.

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.