$2 Pocket Shots

sysrick
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm not sure what sports gel is but it looks like alcohol based gel hand sanitizer. I think I will drink my drinks, thank you very much.

One thing that could go wrong is you could accidently bust one open in your coat pocket and have the cops asking questions!

Thomas

Years ago, when I worked, we would be wined and dined by some of our suppliers. One favorite supplier took us to Eagle football games in Philadelphia. Being recent college grads, they had a great angle to get booze into the game. They would put it in zip-lock bags. Open a big bag of potato chips, get rid of some of the chips, place the bags inside and seal up the chip bag. It worked every time. But that was quite a few years ago.

Joe :usflag:

IS this actually a gel or just the liquid in the sports gel like pouch? It really doesn't clarify other than to say "like sports gel..."

Either way I love the idea!

You know, when I go to a sporting event or somewhere else where I'd feel the *urge* to smuggle in booze....I'm pretty content drinknig beers etc... I'm not going to go to a Charger's football game and drink fine bourbons....I'm going to swill beer and be obnoxious!!! I may drink "the good stuff" at the tail gate, but once inside it's a different atmosphere!

Then again, being a brewer, I'd rather bring 5 gallons of the 'good stuff' to a tail gate than bring a good bourbon since I'm the only one that'd drink a good bourbon!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.