Bonded People

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

When I was hired at Heaven Hill they ran a check on me to make sure I did not have a felony record. You cannot work there if ya have one. Everyone who works there is Bonded. I guess cause it is a goverment controlled substance? ----Does the government trust me?---- I am so proud ----Geeeee Whizzzz----I am Bonded----

Bettye Jo

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

No Barney Jo it is just the opposite -> It means that the gov't doesn't trust you at all. Bonding is a public statement of trust. Be it bourbon or be it Barney. You must meet certain criteria and you're in with the political correctness crowd. We all have o keep our jobs. Therefore we just suck it up and live until tomorrow.

D'OH!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

I know what Bonded Whiskey is. I know how they used to have government supervision when they bottled it......What are bonded people?....I went to work and asked a lot of people that question. They gave me the same answers I posted earlier.....but I wanted to know why are all of us bonded?.....Some of the answers I cannot post....The majority wanted me to find out...So I did.......A special thanks to Carmel Cecil who did the findin out for me.

The state of goods manufactured, stored or transported under the care of bonded agencies until the duties or taxes on them are paid.

A 100% straight whiskey that has been aged at least four years under goverment supervision before being bottled-called also bonded whiskey.

An insurance agreement pledging surety for financial loss caused to another by the act or default of a third person or by some contingency over which the third person may have no control.

Bettye Jo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.