Writting about Kinsey Distillery & Publicker

dave ziegler
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

As I have been writing about my memories I have been thinking about how maybe I could write a book about those days somehow. I have had people say my stuff is good enough, I don't know but I am going to think about it. If it keeps the story Of Publicker alive and there is a way to do it find someone to help me as I never did a book, no Clue but have always loved writing and have always loved talking about Continental Distilling the greatest Distiller in Pa and I love History! So I will try exploring this Idea as some had told me I should. It is funny somedays I forget something from the day before but the Memories of Kinsey are right there jumping out of my mind. Those were wonderful days of Youth, a great Job a great company to work for and good Pay! And a Product that not only did make it you bought it and enjoyed it, and made in USA by a American company and a company that Loved our Country. Those as the song says were the days!

Dave Z

Old Hickory America's Most Magnificent Bourbon

-------------------------------------------------

I have really enjoyed all the reports on the Kinsey days. Pictures and captions are the first items I look at when reading a new book. They seem to tease me about what I'll read in the chapters to come...

I don't know anything about writing books.....but I think that you have enough info to get one going, with the history and personal stories.

I say....GO FOR IT!

Maybe, some of our in house authors could get you headed in the right direction.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.