Stonebrook Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

badger1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I was given a bottle of Stonebrook Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey and it was some of the best I have ever tasted. The label reads Stonebrook Distilling Co. Bardstown, KY. I can't find this whiskey or company anywhere. Can someone help me locate it. Thanks. :confused:

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I've never heard of Stonebrook before, badgerl. Chances are it's from Evan Kulsveen's nondistilling Willett's Distillery. Evan buys barrels of whiskey from many different sources, and bottles many brands many of which are shipped abroad. Ask whomever it was that gave it to you to give you some more, or to at least tell you where he or she bought it.

I know this whiskey was purchased in Chicago. I am trying to find out the name of the liguor store.

I saw an article on the internet on Willett's Distillery and Stonebrook is not mentioned as one of their brands. confused.gif

Stonebrook is not one of Evan's bottlings.......It is from Heaven Hill Distilleries.......The attachment is the label......We have not bottled this in a very long time...........I was the label machine operator for 7 years........ I never ran that label.........

Bettye Jo

post-20-14489811076787_thumb.jpg

And what a label it is! "Steeped in tradition and girded with integrity." I don't believe I've ever had a bourbon that was girded with anything, let alone with integrity.

Perhaps not, but I fear that bourbon may be adding to my girth. blush.gif

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.