Bourbon Balls for Christmas

bobbyc
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I realize it's about as far till Christmas as it is From it , What the Hell? I will be starting my Bourbon balls for this Christmas this week I was going to last week but forgot. The first step and what I will do is to put some Black Walnuts in Bourbon. This will be a concoction of sorts. It must be above 100 proof so I'm thinking of dropping a 50ml of Booker's in this year with some other good bonded ( or Not) bourbon . grin.gif The rest of the process is a closely guarded secret , it wasn't and I gave the recipe to any one who wanted it , just like I used to tell people my process for cooking a country ham that took me 20 years to perfect. I received so many compliments for both that I decided to rein it in and keep it in the family , just like a hundred year old Mashbill!

• 1 month later...

If you could let it go just this one time among friends it would be greatly appreciated grin.gif I promise not to tell anyone that it is your recipe. Hell, I'll tell them it's mine grin.gif

I love black walnuts. I never recall having any bourbon balls with them, but it sounds wonderful!

Tim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.