North Shore Distillery

Jono
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I met the people and talked with them very briefly in Louisville in April. I said something about coming up, them being local and all. They said they didn't really have much to see yet. They were at least honest, didn't put on a big song and dance. I don't remember much else. They didn't wave me off for any bad reasons. They were very nice. I think they were moving to a new location or something. Anyway, they just said they'd let me know when there was a reason to visit, which I respected and appreciated.

• 9 months later...

Tidbit:

Lost Pollito...be sure to ask them about their whiskey / bourbon plans when they visit your store 7/10....they indicated a future plan to produce, just wondering if there is a realistic time frame or if it is unlikely to ever appear.

I am not much of a vodka or gin drinker though their products have been rated well: http://www.northshoredistillery.com/news/reviews.htm

Cool. I'll see what they've got going on. I love it when they come in....always makes the liquor taste better when the person that made it is pouring it for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.