Anything going on Saturday?

jeff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Unfortunatly, We will not be able to attend any of the festival activities until Saturday. That means: no tour, no cookout, etc... frown.gif Anyway, we will be ariving early Saturday morning. We expect to make the rounds at the festival grounds, visit MM & JB, and attend the auction. Anything else going on that we should be aware of for Saturday? Anyone getting together anywhere? We would like to meet as many of you as possible. I have posted a picture of Leslie and Myself in the off-topic board, so if you see us just say hey! Hope everyone has a great time smile.gif

The Barrel rolling contest is at 11:00 am located beside the swimming pool..Check out the Heaven Hill teams....I design and embroider their uniforms.....Some really "Bad Ass Dudes"...and good lookin ta boot!........Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Let me tell ya.....I just love em all!!!!!!!......Later that night The Kentucky Head Hunters will be in concert on Spalding Hall grounds.....

I was on the women's team last year but I did not get to participate.....Heaven Hill pulled out because of 9-11.............

Bettye Jo

P.S. I also embroidered Barton's men and women's barrel rolling uniforms.....

BettyJo , It looks like you are playing it from both sides! Does Barton's clothes look good or did you sabatoge them? laugh.gif

Hey Bobby,

You be the judge.....

You can bet your ASS that HEAVEN HILL folks are the best LOOKIN wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif ... Best team grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif ......and the Best Dressed team there!!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!.....and they have the biggest mouth CHEERLEADER ON THE EARTH TO BACK EM!!!!!!!!---Me-jobettye--- laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Shootin it Straight in Kentucky

jobettye smirk.gifsmirk.gif (that's what my friends call me at work) smirk.gifsmirk.gif

Bettye Jo

P.S. Barton's shirts are nice...I don't do anything that looks bad....no matter what......and for who.......It's gonna look good......or I ain't gonna let it go!......they will be patriotic this year..... I don't want to give it away....ya have to go to the barrel rolling contest to find out what they look like......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.