In case anyone reads this at the bourbon festival.

kgiammarco
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We checked in yesterday, and are in the general nelson room 206... If we don't end up seeing any of you before thursday, see you then for the tastings...

-Chris and Kristin..

Hey,

I'll be setting up on the grounds of Spalding Hall tomorrow after 1.....iffin you are close........and I know you will be.....come on by...call me....270 219-3239.....to make sure you don't miss me between deliveries......

Bettye Jo

I may see some of you tomorrow I'm off work at 1 and though I have a lot to get ready I may

swing by the booth.

Also I just found out that Four Roses is conducting tours an weekdays during work hours just

show up and ask for a tour

This would no doubt be anticlimatic after LG & BT but if you plan to see them all It's about

10 miles North Of Btown on HWY245. They don't do a lot there and no samples are given

as of now. They have a lot of 6 tier warehouses and a single barrel bottling line.

See you soon.

grin.gif

We roll early in the AM tomorrow and should hit the General Nelson sometime in the early afternoon (it is a mere 5 hours for us). Se Y'all soon laugh.gifsmile.gifwink.gifcool.gif !!

BLEEEEEE!

Tom (Bourbonian On a Mission!) C

Bobby,

Make sure ya call me first....as I will be traveling to HH and my home all day long.....

I have auburn hair color. Therese, my daughter will be with me....her hair is very long....HH's booth is located near the front door (on the right) of the Getz....

Bettye Jo

Will do, I have to look around when I get back today, I may get another load of Pea Gravel. That won't take long . Tomorrow will be a fun day! grin.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.